The "Go To" Place for Women Entrepreneurs
Becoming a financially independent and secure woman can take many forms. One option is to start your own business. Or maybe you have other financial and life goals you want to reach. Saint Mary’s cares about women like you and we want you to think of us as the “go to place” for lots of helpful resources to make your dreams a reality.
Saint Mary’s College’s “Women Entrepreneurship Initiative” is designed to support and promote women’s entrepreneurship. WATCH OUR VIDEO
Visit the WEI website for more information about this exciting initiative.
WEI is a joint initiative between the Department of Business Administration and Economics and the Center for Women’s Intercultural Leadership.
- Learn from experienced business women through the entrepreneur-in-residence and WEI speaker programs
- Join the SMC Chapter of CEO Club (Collegiate Entrepreneur Organization) and attend the national conference
- Intern with a woman-owned business
- Provide advice to a woman business owner
- Explore starting your own small business
- Learn about personal finance
For Women Entrepreneurs
- Attend WEI sponsored business training seminar and events
- Receive one-on-one counseling
- Mentor another woman entrepreur
- Access professional advisor directory
- Receive advice from an SMC student consultant
- Community outreach SPARK Program
- Serve as a mentor to an SMC student company
- Share your entrepreneur story
- Be a WEI speaker
- Donate to WEI
For Professional Advisors and Organizations
- Provide expertise to a woman business owner
- Serve on the WEI advisory board
- Speak at a WEI event
- Sponsor WEI or a WEI event
Visit the WEI website for more information on upcoming events.
For more information:
Contact WEI: wei [at] saintmarys [dot] edu (574) 284-5262
To donate to WEI, sponsor WEI, or sponsor a WEI event contact: egray [at] saintmarys [dot] edu (574) 284-4591.
This project is funded by a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis.