The Global Education Office (GEO) of CWIL strives to prepare all Saint Mary’s students to be globally competent women by extending global learning and interaction with diverse cultures beyond campus borders.
This is accomplished through
- A variety of semester Study Abroad Programs, exchange programs, internship programs, and faculty-led short-term programs in Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, and Latin America.
- A Student Travel Grant fund and study abroad scholarship advising.
- Working with each department to develop study abroad plans for each major
- Support for the curriculum internationalization
- Hosting international visiting scholars
- Services for International Students and Scholars
- Promotion of campus internationalization through events such as the International Education Week Celebration.