Original text

College Home Page
Powered by Google TranslateTranslate

Working and Living in the US

International Student Services has collected some information useful to students adjusting to life the United States. Students are often interested in having a job on campus. In order to work with an F-1 visa, students need to understand employment regulations and have a social security card.

Also, learn about getting a driver's license in the U.S.



© 2004 Center For Women's Intercultural Leadership, All Rights Reserved.